We want to ensure all Diamond Club participants are successful, so the following requirements must be met in order to qualify to participate in Diamond Club:
- Be nominated by your upline and/or a prior member of Diamond Club who is willing to sponsor and pay for Diamond Club participation (at least one sponsor required, but up to three is acceptable).
- Qualify as a Premier or higher in July. (Diamonds and above are not eligible)
- Have at least three personal enrolments with 100 PV orders in July.
- Have at least 10 people in their downline with an active LRP of 100+ PV. These 10 WAs must be within the Diamond Club Applicant’s personal downline organisation and may not be used by other Diamond Club Applicants to qualify for Diamond Club.
- Be willing to travel and host events in their local area and in their area of strength 80 km/50 mi away.
- Participate in orientation and support calls during the Qualifying Month and throughout the programme.
- Have a strong group of WAs located in home area with at least 5 persons in this group having an LRP and having a number of these persons willing to host meetings.
- Have a strong group of WAs located in secondary geographic areas at least 80 km/50 mi from home (i.e. different districts, cities or countries) with at least 5 persons in this group having an LRP and having a number of these persons willing to host meetings when you visit.
- Diamond Club events are not limited to these two geographic areas. Diamond Club members may host and arrange meetings in other approved areas.