Diamond Club Members must accomplish the following each month of the Diamond Club period to maintain their participation in Diamond Club:
- Hold a minimum of three (3) Diamond Club Events a month in the remote or target area during each of the four (4) months of Diamond Club.
- Hold a minimum of three (3) Diamond Club Events a month in the local area during each of the four (4) months of Diamond Club.
- Post at least three (3) Diamond Club events a month on-line at doterraeveryday.eu. The category of the event will be Europe Diamond Club Event
- 70/30 Rule – In order to qualify for prizes during Diamond Club, you must have 70% of your enrolments in your downline.
- Must submit a completed Trip Tracking Report.
- Enrol 18 new WAs each of the Four months of the Diamond Club period.*
- Hold mentor meetings with each host after Diamond Club events.**
- Conduct any dōTERRA-related business with utmost integrity and according to company policy.
Each Diamond Club Participant may submit reimbursements with a maximum £125 / 150€ per Event for up to 6 events a month***, or a maximum amount of £750 / 900€ per month(Events must be outside 80 km / 50 mi.)
January will be the only grace month allotted during Diamond Club that a participant could get only 10 enrolments. In addition, any month where your enrolments exceed 18, additional points may be earned. Enrolments may only be counted if enrolees participate in the Diamond Club event. New enrolees must enrol with a minimum of 100 PV on their enrolment order – additional points are awarded for larger enrolment orders and LRP orders that are set up and are sent out the following months.
Mentor meetings are post-event meetings with the team who participated in the Diamond Club Event – the purpose is to train and mentor the upcoming leaders in their geographic areas of strength.
Maximum of 6 Events will count towards monthly reimbursement, but Diamond Club members may hold many more Diamond Club events each month.
Only events and enrolments (from those events) in which the Diamond Club member personally participates in the presentation will count towards one’s required monthly enrolments (18) and for Diamond Club enrolment incentives. Only one Diamond Club member will receive credit for any single meeting.
|Out-of-Area Events||Local Events||Event Minimums/Maximums|
|An out-of-area event is a meeting that is held in a location at least 80 km/50 miles from one’s home in which you personally participate in the presentation at the event. Diamond Club members are required to hold at least 3 out-of-area events per month, January – April.||A local event is a meeting that is held in one’s home area in which the Diamond Club member personally participates in the presentation. Diamond Club members are required to hold at least 3 local events a month, January – April.||The minimum number of local events required to stay qualified in Diamond Club is three per month. The minimum number of out-of-area events required to stay qualified in Diamond Club is three per month. The maximum number of out-of-area events that will be reimbursed is six per month; however, you can hold as many as you can during the month.|