Nov 8, 2018 - Nov 9, 2018
818-820 George St Sydney NSW 2007,
Contact : Elsa Reeth
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 16508894686
Website : https://clinicalcasereports.conferenceseries.com
Importance and scope of the Conference:
The major merits of case reporting were these: Detecting novelties, generating hypotheses, pharmacovigilance, Researching rare disorders, Exercise for novice researchers, clinical practice can be changed, low expenses, Flexible structure, high applicability when other research designs are not possible to carry out, allowing emphasis on the narrative aspect (in-depth understanding), Studying the history of medicine, communication between the clinical and academic fields, and educational value.
Summary: Clinical Case Reports 2018 is a forum to explore issues of mutual concern as well as exchange knowledge, share evidence and ideas, and generate solutions. The main focus of clinical case reports was the diagnosis and treatment of patients, disease prevention and screening.
- 200+ Participation
- 6+ Keynote Speakers
- 30+ Plenary Speakers
- 5+ Workshops
- B2B Meetings
Who Are Attending?
- Deans, Vice Deans & Vice Presidents of Medical Institutions and Hospitals
- Professors and students from academia who are in the field of medicine, pharmacy and clinical research.
- Physicians, Business delegates, Directors / Managers & Business Intelligence Experts, Departmental Managers.
Why To Attend?
- Sign-up to meet the analyst of your choice.
- Opportunities to meet with highly qualified peers to validate strategies.
- Leading industry speakers and luminaries.
- Organizations that support to the clinical trials and clinical research.
Benefits of Attending the Conference:
- To meet experts in the field of medicine
- To discuss and share the knowledge with doctors and scientists
- An opportunity to meet World’s Eminent Speakers.
- To gain & advance knowledge in the field of medicine.
- Journal of Clinical Case Reports
- Journal of Clinical Research and Bioethics
- Journal of Clinical Trials